Delayed Processing for Changes to Load Balancer Settings
Incident Report for DigitalOcean
Resolved
Our Engineering team has resolved the issue regarding delayed processing for changes made to Load Balancer settings. Configuration changes for Load Balancers should be processing normally. If you continue to experience problems, please open a ticket with our support team. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience throughout this incident.
Posted Dec 17, 2019 - 23:41 UTC
Update
Our Engineering team continues to roll out the fix for the issue with delayed processing for changes made to Load Balancer settings. At this time, the rollout is approximately 85% complete. Until the remaining 15% of Load Balancers have had the fix applied, users may continue to see delays in changes to those Load Balancers. In most cases, any changes applied to the remaining 15% of Load Balancers should take effect within a period of thirty minutes. We thank you again for your patience and will share another update once the rollout is complete.
Posted Dec 16, 2019 - 21:19 UTC
Update
Deployment of a fix by our Engineering team is still ongoing at this time, and we continue to monitor the progress closely. Until this rollout is complete, some users may continue to experience delays in configuration changes such as adding or removing Droplets within their Load Balancers. We apologize for the lengthy process, and we appreciate your patience throughout this incident. We will share more information as soon as it is available.
Posted Dec 14, 2019 - 20:20 UTC
Update
Our Engineering team continues to roll out a fix for the root cause of this incident. Until this fix is fully deployed, some users may continue to experience delays in configuration changes such as adding or removing Droplets within their Load Balancers. We apologize for the lengthy process, and we appreciate your patience throughout this incident. We will share more information as soon as it is available.
Posted Dec 13, 2019 - 16:37 UTC
Update
Our Engineering team is rolling out a fix for the root cause of this incident. Until this is fully rolled out, some users may continue experiencing delays in configuration changes such as adding or removing Droplets within their Load Balancers. We estimate this roll out will finish by 13/Dec/2019 14:00 UTC, and will provide another update by that time at the latest.
Posted Dec 13, 2019 - 03:37 UTC
Update
Our Engineering team is now deploying a fix for the root cause of the issue. While this fix is deploying, users may experience a very brief period of packet loss as their Load Balancers are updated. We will share an update once the deployment is complete, and we appreciate your patience.
Posted Dec 12, 2019 - 18:40 UTC
Update
Our Engineering team continues to work on a fix for the issue with delays in processing changes for Load Balancer settings. At this time, a new agent version is being pushed out in order to help resolve these issues. Users may still be experiencing delays in configuration changes, such as adding or removing Droplets within Load Balancers. We will post an update as soon as additional information is available.
Posted Dec 12, 2019 - 17:03 UTC
Identified
Our Engineering team has identified the cause of the issue regarding delayed processing for changes made to load balancer settings and is working on a fix. During this time, you may observe that load balancers take longer than expected to successfully accept new configuration changes, such as adding or removing Droplets. We will post an update as soon as additional information is available.
Posted Dec 12, 2019 - 06:31 UTC
Investigating
Our Engineering team is investigating an issue regarding delayed processing for changes made to load balancer settings. During this time, you may observe that load balancers take longer than expected to successfully accept new configuration changes, such as adding or removing Droplets. We apologize for the inconvenience and will share an update once we have more information.
Posted Dec 11, 2019 - 23:04 UTC
This incident affected: Regions (Global) and Services (Load Balancers).